My sincere apologies (1 Viewer)

grandpa

The older I get, the better I was.
Usually I only post stuff I've uploaded myself. Due to some health issues I was unable to do so at full 100%, so in the last days I've used several "trusted" sources to provide quality content for you.
However & sadly, those sources are no longer to be trusted. They've edited the MEGA contents unbeknownst to me after I've posted them (and maybe many more users did because they are well known providers) to contain a textfile with a link leading to some crappy malware download. These edits were made without my knowledge so accidentally my posts included that shit.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this have caused. I feel terribly upset and sorry, this should not have happened.

From this point on, I will no longer use those sources. Yes, that means less content from me, but all for the better. It's all about quality, not quantity, right?
I've deleted all of my threads containing those bad MEGAs and will use my time today to find and delete more of that crap, regardless of whom may have posted it.

I hereby encourage you to PLEASE help the mod team: if you find some thread/posting with that crap, let the mod team know by reporting it using the REPORT option found in the bottom left corner of each post:
?
?
We simply can't watch every single thread and post, so if you are posting a message in those threads it can be overlooked easily.

Again, my honest and sincere apologies for this. I am uploading some extra stuff from my personal archives right now so I can post some quality stuff later.
Back to the regular scheduled programming.

-Gramps

Yeeeehawharddrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom