Sara Salazar [TS] Onlyfans review - July 2021 (1 Viewer)

Antiquarian

Veteran
Sgt 1

Model datas
Sara Salazar​
Colombian / based in Den Haag, NL​
MtF transgender​

Onlyfans
Price $9.99 per month (no offers ongoing - dropped from $12.99/m a couple of months ago)​
121 posts / 154 media (NSFW videos and images)​
Updating irregularly​

Review
A former camgirl (CB, cam4), Sara opened her Onlyfans about two years ago.​
MtF transgender, small and fit body, punk/emo look, big dick, HUGE cumshots. Usually shaved.​
Shows some tattoos (back of both thighs, right thigh, both forearms and back of the hands, both biceps) and a navel piercing.​
She updated very irregularly ever since. Up to July 2021, she had a lot of solo content (both short vids and pics) and some sex videos, including a couple of solo piss vids. She has some long scenes:​
  1. threesome with a guy and Maxima Caram (Sara only tops – 25m)
  2. bottom sex with a BBC (+30m)
  3. top sex with a Dutch guy (25m)
  4. threesome with the Dutch guy and TS Sophia Catrosada (Sara only tops – 25m)
She also had a +30m top vid with a guy she had to delete upon the guy's request (he wasn't comfortable with himself being recognizable). You can find it on the web, anyway. She may have uploaded a vers video in the last few days, but I didn't renew my sub after mid-July.​
PROS: big dick, huge cumshots; she's a hot top fucker and also bottoms well; hot body; enjoys what she does; affordable price; no invasive DMs trying to sell you things.​
CONS: updating is very irregular, not a lot of contents; she almost exclusively shots by herself or by her partner, meaning: lot of POV moments, amateur-ish shots, even though she uses a GoPro so the quality is good; lackless of longer contents; almost no interaction in the comments.​

Conclusions
Hot TGirl, not-so-good OnlyFans worth the (relatively low) price. Frankly she shouldn't charge more for this kind of content – and luckily she doesn't. At least she does what she likes. Recommended to those who like amateur content.​

Rating
TGirl is 8.5/10​
OF is 5.5/10​

Antiquarian

Veteran
Another thing I forgot to mention: she only has sex with guys.

Absolutely no TGirl/Girl nor TGirl/TGirl content. The two videos I mentioned (the one with Maxima Caram and the one with Sophia Catrosada) have Sara having sex exclusively with the guy – Sophia only gives her a blowjob.

Not sure if this is a pro or a con, to be honest. To me it is a con, but some other may like it.

Anyway, it was worth mentioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom