Ad On Whole ScreenšŸ”„ (1 Viewer)

Ad On Full Screen... Touch Sends To Links.

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
I get this too, certain pages on mobile are entirely covered by an invisible link that prevents tapping any of the other links on the page, and opens a spam pop up when pressed. No way around it other than searching for the page again and hoping it doesn't happen.

There are also intrusive 'message' style ads on every single that repeatedly pop up and have to be closed, taking up half the page.

Site is pretty cancerous for mobile users, sorry.

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
I get this too, certain pages on mobile are entirely covered by an invisible link that prevents tapping any of the other links on the page, and opens a spam pop up when pressed. No way around it other than searching for the page again and hoping it doesn't happen.

There are also intrusive 'message' style ads on every single that repeatedly pop up and have to be closed, taking up half the page.

Site is pretty cancerous for mobile users, sorry.
Whole Page Is Coved In Kinda Semi Transparent Color Tint And Makes Me Unable To Touch Anything. And If I Touch It Sends Me To A Different Page...
Can you guys give me an update now. Iv disabled some of those.

decdude

Never Pay These Hoes
Much better now for me at least, thanks mate!

Can you guys give me an update now. Iv disabled some of those.

I'm still getting it all the time. Whole page is covered by an invisible ad, every link i try to tap opens a new tab instead which redirects to multiple spam sites. Only way to get rid of it is to go back to the previous page. I actually got it whole loading this thread and had to try again twice before I could tap reply.

The message-style ads do seem to have chilled out a bit now, thanks

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
I'm still getting it all the time. Whole page is covered by an invisible ad, every link i try to tap opens a new tab instead which redirects to multiple spam sites. Only way to get rid of it is to go back to the previous page. I actually got it whole loading this thread and had to try again twice before I could tap reply.

The message-style ads do seem to have chilled out a bit now, thanks
I'm getting the hard to see ad thing and it's on every forum I've opened
let me try and see if I can fix it for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom