Reminder: OF (& others) age-check - kill all pedos (1 Viewer)

grandpa

The older I get, the better I was.
Always double-check, especially with requests.

As part of the investigation, BBC News spoke to several child protection experts and police forces across the UK and US, and obtained anonymised extracts from child counsellors at various schools. The BBC also set up an underage account leveraging a 26-year-old’s identification to show how the platform’s age-verification process could be easily cheated. From ‘co-authoring’ explicit material with older creators to spotting missing children in some videos, the investigation revealed a number of shocking insights regarding underage experiences on OnlyFans.

Link to article

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
wtf!? this should be a bigger deal

Tpier

Always double-check, especially with requests.

View attachment 33891

Link to article
The sad thing about shit like this is it ruins everything for everyone, adding a stricter barrier to entry for publishers and viewers will only hurt the amount of content that is out there.

Have no doubt that if it becomes a bigger issue there will be some new fucked up verification process that will include god knows what.

Same thing happened to PH a while back, one user had to ruin it for everyone and now all non verified vids are completely gone. Supposedly there will be "new verification system this year" but simply out of principle its insane to literally need kyc tier shit just to upload videos. And to think it will go even farther now

kill all pedophiles
o/

grandpa

The older I get, the better I was.
Yes, you're right, that would be possible as well.
Or like tumblr, because they don't care about the platform, all they want is the money. Maybe OF will be left behind in the dust after that, happened so many times before to other platforms.
We'll see - and there are already plenty of alternatives for us to find some (o)(o) on.

Always hoping for some more celebs going down the Maitland Ward route though... bring on the OF and Patreons and whatever of those! :p

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
Maybe if they rejected models from third world shit holes. Their legal documents are not very reliable. If you guys hear of anything or any models using fake i.d's so we can ban them from being posted.

Sorrymom

Coffee Time
Staff member
Admin
Like ??? C'mon Mom, you are better than this. We are living on one world.

Remember: it's about the sheer will to fake, they are doing this on purpose.
Didnt think about that, you think so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom