The viability of Mega as a platform for leaks (1 Viewer)

Tpier

Is mega.nz even worth it anymore? It seems to be very popular with leakers for some reason but I can't see why something else would not be better

Mega has dogshit for transfer quota and new account storage, and requires you to go complete some bullshit tasks like logging out of one account into another on desktop just to get more storage to act as a buffer because by the time you can get over 5gb of transfer the link is fucking dead. I am in no way shitting on leakers because I understand what they provide but at what point does it become too shit of a platform to continue suffering with?

I have to think that there would be a better option for both parties involved, and I know basically nobody talks in general forum but if you know a file platform that would be good for this type of stuff leave it in replies.

Maybe we could come to a consensus for something better

grandpa

The older I get, the better I was.
My 2 cents:
MEGA always was crap, especially when Kimble ran it. :LOL:
Sounding old school here, but I guess the appeal to today's "everything must be streamed, not downloaded" crowd are the thumbnails and instant-streaming-video functions.
I never use MEGA because of the 5 GB limit for the freeloaders.

Currently gofile is pretty good, I am personally using pixeldrain as well. For huge files 1fichier is a good option, although they got a 1-file-at-once-limit and a short countdown between downloads. But the ability to upload 100+ GB files there is a good argument... ;)

Some alternatives:

(slow)

(ad hell)

(If you are in UK, Germany and other blacklisted countries, just use some IP-proxy like hideip.co, just choose another server and you are good to go, works 100% and at full speed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom